Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart mum on starter, but JT Daniels 'preparing himself for this moment'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,564 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart mum on starter, but JT Daniels 'preparing himself for this moment'

Georgia coach Kirby Smart has yet to name a starter for the Mississippi State game, but JT Daniels appears to remain the frontrunner

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If he regains form with his knee he is anything but statuesque or whatever. He avg. 8.9 yards a carry his JR. year in HS and he certainly can move around or outside the pocket when needed to buy some time when needed. I'm sure he will have to overcome the getting hit on that knee fear like everyone else who has that injury does, it took the next season after coming back for Chubb to be Chubb, JT sees the whole field as good as any HS kid coming out of HS that I've watched film on.

• Options
    BassDawgBassDawg Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior

Leach always has to put a jab in like saying JT is a Statue...ok then we will run the ole "statue of liberty" trick play and score 6! As long as he is accurate and throws a deep ball now and then and limits turnovers then like Johnny Ringo said "OK Lunger let's do it"!!!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looking forward to seeing this guy on the field. Just having the threat of a deep ball, and hopefully with accuracy when he settles into the game, will be a game changer. Hope this will also allow us to see what kind of game Monken will call with the threat of a qb that should be more suited to his play calling. Go Dawgs !

• Options
    IowadawgfanIowadawgfan Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

hopefully they put him up against our number 1s instead of the scout team so he can prove to himself and smart he can do it ,, and if he cant let beck try but for heavens sake no more bennet or mathis

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Geez, @BassDawg he called Daniels "statuesque," which is NOT the same thing as calling him a "statue." Check the definitions. And Go Dawgs.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If Smart starts Bennett again, then I'm not watching another game this year. (Aw hell, I know I will.)

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 169 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 169 ✭✭✭ Junior

LOL, As high as I've been on the DAWGS, was at the Rose Bowl 2018, and suffered with the dawgs, Ray Goff era, I'm always going to watch and pull for Georgia. This has been the most frustrating year we've experienced in a long time. Was in Jacksonville 2 weeks ago when we lost to the Gaturds and will be there if we lose every remaining game. Just find us a QB!

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

Start Daniels or Beck please🙏 I don't care if we lose