Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: How Georgia quarterback JT Daniels became SoCal high school championship legend

SystemSystem Posts: 10,486 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: How Georgia quarterback JT Daniels became SoCal high school championship legend

SoCal High School legend JT Daniels gets his shot at SEC glory as quarterback for the Georgia Bulldogs, expected to make first start Saturday

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IF we only had Amon Ra. and the other guy who now catches for the Jets.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It was a typo.....we should have been he. These writers do seem to miss typos. They write volumes of material....should proof better. Connor Riley for one! However, the content is excellent! Good one, Mike! JT has something to prove...I can see him thinking this. I hope he does not disappoint himself...and UGA!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can't have championship team without a championship QB and Receivers. Kirby's missing formula. Trevor Lawrence-1st round, Burrow 1st round, Tua-1st round, Fields 1st round, Deshaun Watson 1st round , 2016. It has been done in the past with a good but not great QBs, when the team as a whole is just better than the other guys , but recent trends seem to suggest you'd better have a 1st round QB and 1st round receivers, everything else being equal. Choice of a 5-star receiver or 5-star D-back on my team, I'm choosing receiver, these days.