Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Help ME watch the Dawg!

dtf53dtf53 Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

Im currently in romania on deployment and looking to watch the App St vs UGA game. Does anyone know of a website i can stream it live?

Comments

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If you can get the watch ESPN app. You'll need a cable provider password.

• Options
    dtf53dtf53 Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    If you can get the watch ESPN app. You'll need a cable provider password.

Watch ESPN doesn't allow you to use their app outside of the US.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2017

According to this link, you are eligible to get the ESPN app at no cost.

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/about

Edit: Just saw the catch. You have to be on base.

Alternatively, you can listen to the game:

http://www.freefootballradio.com/georgia.html

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2017

@dtf53 If I were overseas, I'd subscribe to a service like PlayStation Vue or SlingTV. I'm not sure which one has the right channels to get the most games though.

Their might be region restrictions to those services. Like if you're not in the US, you can't use them. People often use proxies to get around restrictions like that. It's been a while since I messed with those though. Back when I did, $40/year would get you an excellent proxy service where you could go into your account setting and choose which country you want web sites to think you are coming from.

Does the military provide you with access to any kind of IT Department? Try asking them is they have a US based network proxy you can use?

Maybe the proxy service would work with the WatchESPN app and you wouldn't have to pay for an extra service like PlayStation Vue? I'm not sure.

• Options
    shooterboi1017shooterboi1017 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

http://firstsrowsports.tv

I use this when I first moved to Germany last yr

• Options
    dawghousedawghouse Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dtf53 said:
    Im currently in romania on deployment and looking to watch the App St vs UGA game. Does anyone know of a website i can stream it live?

I would suggest, in addition to ESPNWatch, to also load CBS's app as they broadcast some of UGA's games each year (our game against FL will be on CBS). Not sure about their overseas policy/availability, but better safe than sorry.