Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Wrapping up signing day, previewing what comes next for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,449 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Wrapping up signing day, previewing what comes next for Georgia football

It was another successful signing day for the Georgia Bulldogs, as Georgia inked the No. 3 overall class in the 247Sports Composite ranking. The Bulldogs signed all 20 of their commitments and landed a 5-star player in Xavian Sorey Jr. Sorey was one of 5-star signees in the class, as he joins Amarius Mims, Brock

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We signed 19 out of 20 commitments. De’Jahn Warren signed with Jackson State. The 20th signee was Sorey.

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior

I wouldn’t say it was a success. Yeah we signed 19 of our 20 commits, but we only signed ONE recruit the whole early period! We missed out on so many other players and I guarantee 100% we did not get Foreman or Jeudy! So I will say again, not very successful in snagging new commits!

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't see us getting Foreman or Jeudy either. And there are no more elite players left that UGA has a shot at, except for maybe Terrion Arnold, a 4 star Safety, and that's a big if. Kirby has hinted at maybe picking up some transfer portal guys; specifically some defensive line help. Of course the big pick up would be Gilbert/TE.