Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Darnell Washington, Jalen Kimber among the Bulldogs will get bigger opportunities in Peach Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageDarnell Washington, Jalen Kimber among the Bulldogs will get bigger opportunities in Peach Bowl

The last two bowl games have served as a springboard for a handful of Georgia players. And some of the younger members of the 2020 team will likely look to do the same against Cincinnati in the upcoming Peach Bowl. With D'Andre Walker missing the 2019 Sugar Bowl against Texas with an injury, Azeez Ojulari went on to

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby shouldn’t under estimate the value of an audition. An audition by its very nature brings out the best effort in a performer. With equal talent, the person with the greatest desire usually wins. How’s that a bad thing?

• Options
    SWDawg68SWDawg68 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's not a bad thing, it is what elite programs have to do, to stay elite. With JJ leaving and there has been a lot of that going on in D1, it is literally next man up. Even though I don't like how much we substitute on our defense, this is where it is a huge plus! It is why I pay attention to recruiting and what that all means to the team.

I completely agree with your point and I Love the fact that these kids get an opportunity to play. But, we got to win this game, by 1 point or 21, winning maters going into the offseason!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It will be great to have some of these younger & inexperienced players getting playing time. My biggest concern is COVID testing and results after the Christmas break. That should be everybody's biggest concern. It seems like its been eons since the Dawgs played. Hopefully, if the game goes ahead then the rust will wear off quickly in the 1st quarter.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With Daniels at the helm, he should be able to easily hit targets like the big guy Washington. We have 7 receivers that have caught for over 100 total yards and 5 RBs with nearly 200 yards total in a short season. We should be able to pound and run the ball quite well.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

CKS called Mike to the carpet in that video. If Griffith is indeed "writing things that aren't true," the question is, why? Where is the "bad information" coming from DN?

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

I understand how some feel that bowls are meaningless, but I would say they have a factor to build the next players in the program and it is a recruiting tool. All these HS kids want to show their talent on the national stage. January 1 is not a bad way to do, although we would all prefer the same that gets us to Natty!