Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

The Georgia football players with the most to gain in Peach Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageThe Georgia football players with the most to gain in Peach Bowl

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. JT Daniels among the players with the most to gain in Peach Bowl matchup against Cincinnati JT Daniels:  The

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just hope both teams can come in healthy and as close to 100% as possible, with no covid absences.

• natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am not buying into the national statistics this season since we don't have any interconference play until now. Cincinnati is a good team but wouldn't put up those defensive stats against an SEC schedule. Not saying they aren't a good team but I'm a little skeptical about their defensive prowess.

• BassDawgBassDawg Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well, if Cincy is giving up 4.32 yards/down we have nothing to worry x 3 = 12+ yards and FIRST DOWN! every time.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think we'll be OK as long as CKS doesn't put on the brakes if we get a 2 TD lead. Keep the pedal to the metal. If you go all conservative and they come back on you late and steal the momentum, you're screwed. Seen it too many times with Kirby.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"The Cincinnati Bearcats rank first in that mark. Luke Fickell’s defense gives up 4.32 yards per play, better than the likes of Clemson, Georgia and Alabama."

Haha, uh huh. Cincy hasn't given up less than 7 points all season and finished the year giving up 33 points to UCF and 24 points to Tulsa (both 3 point wins). All against lower league teams.

We will see what they got, but please don't act like their D is #1 in the nation.