Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Everything Dan Mullen said after Florida's 55-20 loss to Oklahoma

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageEverything Dan Mullen said after Florida's 55-20 loss to Oklahoma

Florida football had a roller-coaster season like few others, and it ended on a decidedly down note in the Cotton Bowl. The Gators captured the SEC East Division for the first time in four years, defeating an injury-depleted Georgia team, only to fall out of CFP contention with a loss to 3-touchdown underdog LSU that

Read the full story here

Comments

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Math is math, the Gators lost four games, not three that was asked in the last question! Out of all the ramblings, what did he really say?

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

**** is as **** does. Duh!! “I’m a football coach. I can say and do what I want say even if it makes me sound even dumber than I really am.”

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

S T U P I D can’t be printed but bad words can!?!?!?!? S T U P I D

• JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Any word if the let Grantham get on the team plane to go home or did they make him walk back? The Gaytor defense was shredded in their last 3 games. I know the FL fans are not happy with that effort.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Last night was a waste of time...nothing more than a Spring scrimmage where Oklahoma brought their A team and FL brought their B team.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The question is what does 2021 look like for Florida?

I doubt it will be as bad as LSU's 2020, but I think they take a step back. How big a step?

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Daniels comes back and continues to play better and better (still not sold on him 100% yet), then we'd have to stumble pretty badly to not win the SEC East. Florida will be tough, but we should beat them next season. They will still end up 2nd in the East. Emory Jones is a good QB, and his dual threat abilities should get better. The Dawgs will have a superior receiving corps over Florida.

We've got Edwards, Milton, and McIntosh back along with a very good O line. From a talent perspective, we've got as strong a group as we've had in years. Seriously. We should give Clemson a game, and I wouldn't be surprised if we win - all predicated on Daniels coming back and living up to the hype. There is no reason why we shouldn't be playing for an SEC Championship at the very least next season. If Kirby can figure out how to beat Bama then we will make the playoffs whether or not we lose to Clemson. We lose to Clemson and Bama then we won't....AGAIN.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If I were one of his "young guys," I would be in the transfer portal before the apple drops, if there is even one this year! It appears, to me, Mullen needs to eat crow and humble pie for a long time before he is going to own anything. Man, I am so glad CKS is leading the way for us and not Mullen!

Even though OK destroyed Fla in this game, Fla looked better than I thought they would after losing nearly their entire offense. Emory and Richardson both look very capable and are very real threats with arm and legs. However, UGA should easily win the East next year!

Go Dawgs! Florida sucks.

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 336 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mullen is a clown. If the same thing happened to UGA, he would rag them forever. When the shoe is on the other foot (when not being thrown 20 yards down field), he makes all these excuses. Well shut up Cousin Eddie. UGA was missing half their defensive starters when playing Florida, but you just trolled UGA. **** it and take the loss like a man.

• ProudolddawgProudolddawg Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

I’m just happy that he is the head coach at Florida. What a goof ball.

Go Dawgs!