Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Grateful

USADawgUSADawg Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man... I am so grateful that we had a football season this past year!

I swear that it is probably the main that helped keep my sanity (or normal Dawg season insanity) for the past several months.

After hearing CKS comments today about how hard it has been, it caused me to reflect on all they have gone through... just to allow the greater Dawgnation to watch a game. I really appreciate all the coaches, staff and players did this past year to provide a little bit of "normalcy" to what was otherwise an almost insufferable year.

Thanks to the Dawgs! May 2021 bring us great things!

Comments

• Options
    DawgGirl96DawgGirl96 Posts: 359 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

1000 upvotes! Thankful the guys got to play as many of their futures (and families' circumstances) depend on it.

What they endured with testing protocols and being in a self imposed bubble basically as 18-22 year olds can't be understated and they handled it with class and character. We were one of few teams that handled it so well.

Big props to the players, staff, coaches, and families for their commitment and sacrifices. Many in our country could learn some things from these guys! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    DawgByteDawgByte Posts: 416 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I thought this win was very important for Georgia football. Finishing strong will quiet the Georgia critics and add to GatorNation heartburn.

We have a lot of holes to fill in 2021 across a number of position groups, but the difference between this year and 2020 is at the QB position. To be elite you must have an elite QB. JTD has room to grow, but he'll be a great foundation to build Monken's offense around.