Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,536 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good luck Trey and thanks for being a DGD. Good luck Amigo and Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good luck Trey in the League. Wish you had one more year in you.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trey pushed through much adversity but acquitted himself well for the Dawgs! Will truly miss him. He will always be a DGD!!!

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wish Trey Hill the best, that said I didn't think he really overcame the high snap yips, but it could be my time placement skills have eroded some over time. Either way if he's drafted as a guard he has a chance to land a spot.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wish Trey the very best not only in the NFL but in life in general. He’s for sure a DGD. I hope he will go as high as possible and get in the best possible situation for him to thrive. These things said I think he’s making a mistake. He needed to come back and play his last year in my humble opinion. I think many these agents operate on the basis of volume of players they can squeeze into the NFL as well as quality. If a guy doesn’t go very high or doesn’t get drafted at all it’s no skin off the agent’s nose. He’ll just get paid on the next guy up. I don’t know the pay percentages for an agent but I can imagine if they get say 10 guys in at the fourth and fifth rounds that’s almost as good as One guy in the first or second round as far as Their cut goes. Maybe some of y’all could shed some light on agent percentages of the players money ?? Agents remind me very much of sharks in the water. They can and have assisted to ruin allot of young players lives. I know I know nobody holds a gun to the players head to make him leave his college football program early. But it just seems to me allot of these players and their families fall victim to smooth salesmanship from some agent . Just my take.

• Options
    TransplantedDawgTransplantedDawg Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hate to see players do this. I looked at this site and granted, it’s just a site, but it probably is relatively accurate. I just don’t see leaving early unless you are in the top 50 overall. But, that’s just my opinion. Regardless, good luck to him and thanks for playing for the Dawgs.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/offensive-linemen

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Maybe Buffalo will draft him and he'll be reunited with his HS and College QB, Jake Fromm.

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Trey has huge potential as a guard but his tape is at center where he was ok. I wish him well, but I think he should've returned and played guard this year. It's awesome that he has his degree and so he has achieved the primary goal of a student.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He'll indeed be missed, but we have 3 very capable replacements-- Ericson, Webb, and Van Pran. No excuses, next man up, need to gel quickly and perform up to potential.

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Who is giving these guys advice or are they just not listening? Comeback, be apart of something good, improve and receive a higher draft grade......seems pretty simple to me!