Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football defensive back Tyrique Stevenson enters the transfer portal

2»

Comments

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 380 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not trolling, I’m just a realist. That’s great that Baker won the Thorpe and I’m happy about that, but look at him in the NFL, getting roasted not just by #1 WRs, but also #2 & #3 WRs. We don’t develop talent well like other programs...there is truth in the saying that 5 stars come to die in Athens! I mean we have all the talent in the world, but they will stop coming if we don’t develop properly. Tyson Campbell is projected as a low end 1st rounder or high 2nd, but with better coaching there is no reason why he shouldn’t be a top 10-15 pick, I’m just saying!

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Offense beats Defense now! If we continue to build the offense like we think it will, we will be fine. Now lets get a few more weapons for JT and hope for an average + D.

• Options
    dawgs18dawgs18 Posts: 183 ✭✭✭ Junior

**** your ignorant - stay football analysis cause you clearly dont know the sport - baker had off field trouble you twit his play isnt the reason he is off the giants - he was their starting cb - took a 3 star to the thorpe award and first round - bUt TheY dOnT dEveLoP! bahahaha you are a clownnnn show without a doubt - surtain isnt gonna be a first round pick either guess bama cant develop durrr hurrr - stokes was a 3 star gonna be a first rounder or close drrrrrr - with every point you look dumber and dumber