Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Jeremy Pruitt fired, Tennessee football unravels amid 'stunning, shocking' investigation into violat

Comments

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

can't wait for this dumpster fire to explode.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm glad Fulmer isn't escaping the axe.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not going to gloat over this turn of events (although it would probably feel good), but I don't feel sorry for Pruitt and Co., either. The fact that the chancellor is admitting things up front and not really trying to defend anyone tells me that the situation is real bad. The whole Cade Mays transfer was a @#$! -show from the get-go, but now this puts his decision to transfer there in an even more sinister light. I said this last year and I'll say it again -- I will NEVER understand why any kid who is wanted by both UGA and UT would choose the Volunteers over the Dawgs. There is NOTHING about that team or program that makes it a better fit than us, and I don't care if you had a guaranteed starting job from the day you graduated high school. Anyway, moving on. Go Dawgs!

• TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

“Ole 9 fingers” No you didn’t BubbaBill!

• TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m surprised they just don’t give the HC gig to Jimbo Chaney.

• vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

What is Jim Chaney's employment status?

• Clean_OF_HateClean_OF_Hate Posts: 176 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wait..... so does that mean Arik Gilbert won’t be joining his high school team mate at Tennessee????

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Reaping what you sow will never change. Somehow. Some way. Sooner or later. We all reap what we sow. Never forget that when making a decision. It might be 5 years down the road but the reaping part always, always comes around to make things right.

• JackJack Posts: 95 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why not let the Vol fan base pick the new AD and HC? Now that would really be fun to watch!!

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • JackCuppyJackCuppy Posts: 28 ✭ Freshman

I sure am happy to find out that UT does not have a toxic environment. I have been worried sick about Cade Mays and his family every since his transfer. These firings have got to be a mistake. I bet any day now papa Mays will hold a news conference telling Vol nation we need to all come together. We are one nation. The rhetoric needs to stop. We are healed upon my saying so. I am your new HC.

• ColoradoSkiDawgColoradoSkiDawg Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

We used to say "Nothing sucks like a Big Orange" back in the early 80's. Seems as relevant now as it ever did;-)

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Only if they could have held on to Kiffy!

• Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nothing better than seeing UT in the toilet for years to come...The abyss is UT football and the Maze family can go back to **** Rock with their toxism personalities.

What a great day to be a GEORGIA BULLDAWG alum.