Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Bear Alexander: When you know this 5-star's story, you'll be proud of him

SystemSystem Posts: 10,536 admin
edited February 2021 in Article commenting
imageBear Alexander: When you know this 5-star's story, you'll be proud of him

Texas 5-star DT Big Bear Alexander is in the 2022 class but is poised to make his college decision. Do the Bulldogs have a chance? Where does his "Big Bear" nickname come from? What does it have to do with his remarkable story?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope Bear picks the Dawgs!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck with your decision, Bear! And of course, I would love to see you playing for the Dawgs! I really, really, really, really would! 😁

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    MLVMLV Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Go Bear! Wishing you the Best! Hope to see you in the Red and Black!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sure wish he’d come to UGA and be a Big Bear Dawg !! But if he doesn’t I wish him the very best as long as it’s not verses our Dawgs. He should strongly consider UGA I believe he’d fit in good here.