Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Roll Call For South Bend

ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

Who else is heading up and where are you staying?

My dad, brother and I are flying into Fort Wayne on Wednesday, staying in Auburn, IN that night. Day visit in Auburn then heading to Elkhart for Thursday night. Spend the days Friday & Saturday(plus the game) in South Bend. Sunday, back to Fort Wayne and fly back Monday...

Can't wait!! GO DAWGS!!!

Comments

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Who else is heading up and where are you staying?

My dad, brother and I are flying into Fort Wayne on Wednesday, staying in Auburn, IN that night. Day visit in Auburn then heading to Elkhart for Thursday night. Spend the days Friday & Saturday(plus the game) in South Bend. Sunday, back to Fort Wayne and fly back Monday...

Can't wait!! GO DAWGS!!!

Be careful... some dangerous areas near south bend from what friends have told me.

They know a lot of fans are coming up and will probably have some decent cash on hand.

• Options
    RealtorDawgRealtorDawg Posts: 11 ✭✭ Sophomore

Get in a Friday morning around 07:00AM. Staying at the Sheraton Four Points near O'Hare. Considering the trifecta. Who else is heading to Wrigley Friday night? Home on Monday.

• Options
    CharlestowneDawgCharlestowneDawg Posts: 211 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

My brother and I will be there.

Staying in Wicker Park, Chicago and taking the DawgNation bus over to South Bend. Don't have tickets yet, but worst case scenario, we'll find a place to watch it.

Looking forward to meeting all of y'all who are coming up.....Go Dawgs!!!