Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

3 things: Georgia quarterback JT Daniels reveals inner thoughts on leadership, compassion, teamwork

SystemSystem Posts: 10,671 admin
edited April 2021 in Article commenting
image3 things: Georgia quarterback JT Daniels reveals inner thoughts on leadership, compassion, teamwork

ATHENS — Georgia quarterback JT Daniels has been trained for this moment, from the time he was drawing up plays as a sixth grader better than players at powerhouse Mater Dai (Calif.) High School. The plan was Southern Cal, but a torn ACL his freshman season and a phone calls from Georgia coach Kirby Smart and

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Do your articles get proofed or edited before they are put on DawgNation?

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey Mike, everyone doesn't have a different concept of leadership. It is an absolute and JT Daniels nails it. The concept is being out front.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2021

I AM hopeful this year that we can begin to see more QBs added to rotations. JT is absolutely awesome and I hope he gets a ton of yards and breaks a ton of records, but it doesn't have to be all about "winning the job" or "losing the job". Give kids a chance to play. From what I've read so far, Beck has earned the right to get a real shot at some playing time. He doesn't have to start, but give him a chance even if it's just to "shake up the D" and keep them off their game. Who knows whether 2021 will be a "free Redshirt" type of year again or not, but Vandagriff should have throws in at least 3-4 games just to get him out there.

There was ZERO chance of us winning the NC last year against that NFL caliber Bama, but I would've liked to seen something other than (post Mathis) all-Bennett to all-Daniels. Beck didn't even ENTER THE GAME to hand off even in our lopsided wins and losses.

Give them a shot in games.