Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football podcast: JT Daniels comments demonstrate change for the better for UGA

SystemSystem Posts: 10,671 admin
edited April 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: JT Daniels comments demonstrate change for the better for UGA

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Somebody kick Mike in the seeds plz. He is too much of a propagandist on this one. I just think at the level of football UGA is playing, position coaches having favorites and over ruling the head coach is preposterous.

Can anyone tell me who the starting rb was for the 2017 season? Exactly. Running back is a position of rotation. And also with rb, the guy with the hot hand always gets it the most.

sorry mike, a little too much propaganda for my liking.

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 425 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Maybe you guys can split up assignments? This is third story about the EXACT SAME THING! I understand UGA news is finite, but really? Maybe you and Connor and Jeff and of course non-proofreading Mike can collaberate? Just an idea...

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike Griffin totally missed the ball. Pushing his own agenda? There is WAY more to playing RB1 than running ability. Milton wasnt physically ready as a freshman to be an every down back as a freshman. As proven by his injuries. Also I have seen too many QB's go down due to missed assignments by RB's who can run well but dont know or work at protection. UGA cannot take a chance on Daniels getting hurt. Their NC hopes completely dependent on Daniels staying healthy. Any other take on who is RB1 is reckless speculation. ALL the UGA RB's will get as many carries as they can handle health wise. It really doesnt matter who starts. What matters is a healthy rotation and carry distribution management.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby said there was a QB competition between FRomm and Fields but that was just to keep Fields engaged. Imagine if he had just said, " No Fromm is my guy." Everyone would have screamed bloody murder or called him a racist I guess today they would.

He had to give the appearance of he was seriously considering Fields. I just don't buy it.

• Options
    Jax_DawgJax_Dawg Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

BA, while I may not agree with all of Mike Griffin's assessment on differing topics; I do value his opinion, his energy and his diverse knowledge. Over the past week, I've been binging on the last month of Dawgnation. What I'm consistently hearing is that you're challenging many of Mike's comments and run over Mikes opinion with your big Dawgnation bus while he's still online. Then, when his segments over, you promptly back the bus over Mike with your further comments. This has happened on each of your last three of four episodes where Mike is the featured guest. Think you used ludicrous and asinine to describe his thoughts on this episode. Not sure I've heard you say that about any of the controversial comments of any other guest in the past three years. Perhaps those from Mullen or Malzahn, but not from someone whose opinion you hopefully respect.

If the two have some spat or are engaged in a form of combat radio/podcasting, please stop. I enjoy ALL of your guests and I feel learned enough to make my own determination regarding the validity of comments. You don't need to stoop to belittling your fellow Dawgnation analysts.