Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

3 Georgia football questions: Scrimmage Two auditions critical at receiver, secondary and O-Line

SystemSystem Posts: 10,671 admin
edited April 2021 in Article commenting
image3 Georgia football questions: Scrimmage Two auditions critical at receiver, secondary and O-Line

ATHENS — Georgia football needs answers in Scrimmage Two, which is scheduled to commence at Sanford Stadium on Saturday weather permitting. Coach Kirby Smart approaches most every day of practice with a sense of urgency, and there’s no question it's warranted this offseason. The Bulldogs have no margin for error if

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

I guess the inexperienced secondary will tell us if Kirby and his defensive staff can develop football players. Can they get them ready to compete on a SEC level. The players has to put in the time and effort as well. Be receptive to the teachings.

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

My biggest question: who are we grooming to take over from Monken, and do we have that person learning everything possible from Monken while he’s still here? I expect Monken to be gone after this season, and I hope we will be able to keep a degree of continuity after he moves on.

On a related note, I wonder how much Monken is interacting with recruits. If he is heavily involved in recruiting, it would seem to indicate that we expect him to be here for more than this season. If he isn’t, it would indicate to me that we do expect him to move on sooner rather than later.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Isn't that impressive indoor facility for inclement weather? Get that scrimmage in, one way or the other. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    RedUga4EverRedUga4Ever Posts: 28 ✭ Freshman

I like the first post! Kirby (and staff) has proved they can recruit, but now must prove they teach/coach to uplift each player. Time will tell, but I am concerned. Fingers crossed on no injuries!

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,932 mod

Guessing Buster Faulkner, offensive analyst, is waiting in the wings to take over.