Devonte Wyatt is not the most well-known or celebrated name on Georgia's defensive line. He was not the 5-star prospect that Travon Walker or Jalen Carter were in the recruiting process. Nor does he make the obvious impact that Jordan Davis does in the middle of the defense. But he showed on G-Day why he's a
Read the full story here
I have been saying for months that the teams success this season will be due to the strength of the O-line or the lack thereof. Everyone knows or should that it is a work in progress.
Who in their right mind thought they would dominate our stout D-line so soon? Hopefully no one, but that doesn't mean by the time the Clemson game rolls around that they won't be ready. If coach Luke is worth his salt, they will. If not, and we struggle against the better teams to run(can't gain 100 yards a game rushing) then we need another Coach.
I watched BAMAs spring game and their O-Line IMO was significantly better than their D-Line. There were 3-4 runs where backs had huge gaps to get to the 2nd level and no one hit the RB before they had gained 5 yards.
I don't know what that means for them, but I can see their fans bemoaning their defense. Do you really think BAMA won't have another good defense? It seriously means nothing at this point other than one side is slightly ahead of the other.
I think we all knew which side that would be for UGA.
UGA has an awesome defense.....I agree with Devonte. Not many, if any, offenses can withstand 4 Qtrs. of UGA's massive front line.
“Scooped up a Brock Vandagriff...” Fumble? The whole guy? Do you even proofread these articles before you put them out there? Are you a journalism major?
I’m know they are giving Ratledge an opportunity to start, but what has happened to Clay Webb? Didn’t he want to play guard and very talented coming out of HS?
@Dawg365 read this ☝🏿
Webb was indeed the highest rated Center in the Nation, a 5-Star! Is he a complete bust? Why do we not ever hear about him ? He is either a Junior or Senior this year. What gives DN?