Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The most important backup at each position for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,435 admin
edited May 2021 in Article commenting
imageThe most important backup at each position for Georgia football

Georgia football has a number of players who will be key backups.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With the way UGA rotates the D-line, Linebackers, and the running backs, the word starter is a mere formality. The O-line, QB, corners, receivers, and safeties that's another story. I pray we have a better back up option for field-goals than Camarda. That's a scary thought.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see E_Roc and reddawg1 read my mind !! 😀 They must have ESP...........no N !! As I was thinking about Special Teams to. Good read Connor, Thank You !! Would you feed us some more info if possible on Spec. Teams. How is Coach Cochran coming along with his learning his job ?? Who will be the guys to watch on Kick and Punt returns ?? Will the Dawgs be solid at shutting down the opponent’s kick and punt returns ?? And I am like my fellow Dawgs here have already mentioned, Who realistically be the backup for HotPod in case “God Forbid” he went down with an injury ?? Who would fill Carmada’s position in the same situation ?? Feed us LOL !! Thank you in advance !!