Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football podcast: DJ Shockley challenges UGA to ‘take the next step’ during summer

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited May 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: DJ Shockley challenges UGA to ‘take the next step’ during summer

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest to return the Bulldogs to the top of the SEC. On episode No. 1,447 (May 24, 2021) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about what former Georgia quarterback DJ Shockley recently said about the value of the Bulldogs’ summer workouts.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Brandon I LOVE your podcasts !! As Dawgs fans concerning the football program let’s face it this is just a traditionally boring time of the year. But you, your staff, and your guests make things so much better. This is not football related but I will be remembering this weekend my two shipmates EN3 Dave Frazier and GM3 Mark Kennedy that died in the line of duty each within one month of each other on the same deployment. And Thanking God that myself and the rest of our crew got home safely. They and so many Americans paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we can enjoy our freedoms as Americans. Herschel Walker and our beloved Dawgs were a bright spot in my life during that very dark time. I found out we had won the National Championship two weeks After the fact from a newspaper clipping my dear ole Mama had sent me God Rest Her Soul. Having cancer now I have a much better understanding of don’t sweat the little things. Savor every day like a hungry Dawg does a good steak !! Thanks for all you do Brandon !! Sorry this was so lengthy !! Go Dawgs !! P.S. If there is life some where else out there, you suppose they might have a great CB willing to transfer ? We’ll be fine with the ones we already have though !! 😀