Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

UGA QB recruit shows off golden arm at camp

SystemSystem Posts: 10,420 admin
edited June 2021 in Article commenting
imageUGA QB recruit shows off golden arm at camp

UGA's quarterback of the future provided a glimpse on Friday why the Bulldogs are so high on him.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How do you lose a star in the off-season?

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

KS, Monken, and the rest of UGA recruiters doing an Outstanding job in QB recruiting. Now the task at hand is to try to keep the management of them where they will All want to stay !! I don’t know if the young men involved realize it to the full extent. And I’m sure their chaffing at the bit to showcase their skills in real games, and above all be The Starter. But there really is room and a Future for Beck,Vandergriff, and Stockton to actually Be the starter if they will be very patient. The opportunities for All Three of them to ultimately be The Man is excellent. But it Will call for them to embrace Extreme competition and Patience if they don’t get the starting job on the first shot. The potential is very high for all three. And though NO !!!’ I don’t wish an injury on Any of our QBs these young men need to fully understand that They are an injury away from being The Man. I hope they will All stay at UGA as from what I’ve read and seen flashes of on G-Day these three could be Huge for Dawgs football down the road !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

Because of camps. Also when you’re uncommitted you strangely keep moving up the boards. It’s weird.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gunner has a rocket arm. It doesn't always appear that way when he releases, but the ball literally launches off his hand accurately vectoring to target. Amazing for a relatively small QB. He, Vandagriff and Beck are the UGA future at this position. UGA will be able to boast the best in the game. Finally. (This does not include JT Daniels, the best ...now). Just over a year ago...who would have thought UGA's QB fortunes would turn around so drastically and quickly? GO DAWGS!!!