Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football star talent goes above and beyond preseason All-American teams

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited June 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football star talent goes above and beyond preseason All-American teams

ATHENS — The 2021 Georgia football team is loaded with NFL talent and players worthy of All-American honors, but that doesn’t necessarily translate to being an All-American pick.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Michael_ScarnMichael_Scarn Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great article Mike!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hopefully UGA's depth and sharing game reps doesn't hinder future recruiting of now (NIL) stat's/brand obsessed players. Still say it is better to go into the NFL with lower mileage and less college stats. We get that Mike loves Milton. Not seeing it. By my eye (50+ years of playing/watching football) , White, Cook and McIntosh are ALL better runners than Milton. I like Milton but he is more of a straight line power back.

• Options
    DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

All I can say is I am jacked - can't wait until we meet Clemson. That game, we'll sack a tiger and then some.

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 327 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great job as usual Mike. I'm gonna have to agree with you about Milton. I feel like he's easily the most complete (and therefore the best) back in the rotation. Hopefully he gets a legitimate shot, but most of all that everybody stays healthy.

• Options
    stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

True at this point no one should put much stock in these teams. Remember last year Newnan was selected first team all SEC as quarterback. Well we all know how that turned out.