Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Mark Richt reveals stunning diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease

SystemSystem Posts: 10,536 admin
edited July 2021 in Article commenting
imageMark Richt reveals stunning diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease

Mark Richt reveals stunning diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 363 ✭✭✭ Junior

very sad news. Richt was always a classy person and man.

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Prayers for you Coach

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Prayers, and best wishes to Coach Richt, and the Richt Family.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have a neighbor with Parkinson’s disease. Very debilitating and awful disease. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Coach. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

God bless Mark Richt and may he lead his Doctors in his treatment.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sending you love and prayers, coach. God bless you, brother!

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 142 ✭✭✭ Junior

God bless, Coach!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Praying for you and your family

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love and respect Mark Richt. He and his family will be in my family’s prayers.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Our men's prayer breakfast will keep you in our prayers, coach.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Terrible. Praying for you coach.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry to hear the news CMR. I know you will handle this disease with grace and courage. You were an inspiration to Christians and people in general before this and I have no doubt you will continue to inspire and encourage all who know you during this season in your life. God Bless you and your family.

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

God Bless you Coach Richt.

• Options
    vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

Still one of the finest men ever in the football profession. Praying for you coach.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Few coaches have graced the sidelines with the character of Coach Richt. My deepest prayer is with him. I know his faith will see him through.

• Options
    DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

😎GOD bless you Coach and your family circle...Our family will be praying for you until you are healed, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

• Options
    BullDawg88888BullDawg88888 Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

I recently sat with Coach Richt at a table before he spoke at a mentoring conference and I was worried that he wouldn't do a great job speaking because he seemed off, however, he completely blew us away with his words and delivery, earning a standing ovation. God still has a great use for this great man.