Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

PFF analyst down on JT Daniels, ranks Georgia quarterback 23rd in nation, 6th in SEC

2»

Comments

• WCHWCH Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • districtdawg5districtdawg5 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

I enjoy reading PFF - I find their application of metrics to football interesting. That said, you need to take it with a grain of salt. Lies, **** lies, statistics. I think their work holds up better in the NFL context than the college context as well, because you have better parity and oftentimes a larger sample size in the NFL. I don’t know if that’s actually true - but that’s my guess.

Will JT be a top QB this year? Hard to say. I loved watching him last season. But as we know from recent QBs, development doesn’t always trend upwards. One thing is for sure though - I’m pumped about these 2021 Dawgs and can’t wait to watch them play ball.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I do not believe I would take any QB over Daniels this year.

I hope he reminds himself that he was ranked 23rd before every game this season. Go Daniels! Go Dawgs!

• DaddyMackDaddyMack Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

That's tha biggest load of horse💩 I ever heard. In his 4 games he did better than every single returning QB. 6th best... we got us another DAWG/Kirby hater. Emory Jones??? Give me a frkn break... he's a 50s% passer who has been at FL for 20yrs and been passed over every season till now and I'm betting that don't last too long. Brennan might not even be LSUs starter and that kid from Mizzou... Pffffth! Anthony Treash's picks and opinions are trash! The more I look into PFF the less stock I put into anything they put out.