Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Former Dawg DeAngelo Tyson needs our help

MunsonMemoriesMunsonMemories Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior
edited July 2021 in General

DeAngelo needs our assistance with battling Colon Cancer. This DGD played a pivotal part in the 2009 thriller with S.Carolina by blocking a PAT late in the game to allow UGA to have a 4 point lead on that final goal line stand to end the game (Dawgs won 41-37). Feel free to click on the link and help out if you would like. Go Dawgs !

*** Not sure what the stance on these GoFundMe pages are on here so admin may delete if need be. I understand these things may be skeptical at times but I stumbled upon this on my social media from a reliable source to DeAngelo (family member)

Comments

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Always good to help a DGD in need.

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Damņ that is awful.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bummer for the young man. Lord works in mysterious ways sometimes