Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Asheville NC Dawgs?

DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any North Carolina Dawg fans on here, and any of you in Asheville?

Comments

• ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Right below ya sauce in Hendersonville. I may; however, end up in Greenville.

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Reeldawg Nice. I think hendo is nice, but Greenville looks to be getting pretty cool. I like their ballpark. Went down to see my Tourists play the Greenville Drive last year for opening day.

@Reeldawg How is that hotdog place in Hendo? Hotdog world I believe.

The hotdog place is still jumping but it can't touch the Varsity.

Oh how I miss Atlanta.

I see a lot of G's around here so hopefully by kickoff 2017, fans can adopt a nice pub your way to be the official place to view games.

@Reeldawg said:
    The hotdog place is still jumping but it can't touch the Varsity.

Oh how I miss Atlanta.

I see a lot of G's around here so hopefully by kickoff 2017, fans can adopt a nice pub your way to be the official place to view games.

I've lived here for 16 years, and know a bunch of Dawg fans. The owners of the Grey Eagle and New Mountain are such. Speaking of, The Grey Eagle will have the Falcons game on this Sunday.

Thanks for the heads up. I am getting over bronchitis right now but keep me posted if there is super bowl gathering. Not many Falcons in fans where I live.

• WiseDawgWiseDawg Posts: 39 ✭✭ Sophomore

Waynesville/Maggie Valley/Cherokee but back & forth to Athens/Auburn especially during football season ..... GEAUX DAWGS & FALCONS ..... would be nice to make it to the Super Bowl :):p

To western North Carolina folks; come to the Grey Eagle today to watch the last ever football game in the Dome. Cheap beer, local craft brews, and great food. And Rise Up!

If I was healthy, I would be there D'sauce. Thanks for getting the western carolina connection going.