Krypton Fanfare - ND stadium edition

fmr33fmr33 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Adding phone flashlights to Krypton Fanfare has taken this in-game tradition to the next level. I think it really put into perspective the presence that UGA had this past Saturday.

I wanted to share a few videos I've found online in case anyone missed out seeing this on the TV broadcast. What a sight!! (Hope my embedded video links work!)

Please add to the discussion if you have any other cool videos!!

Not sure how many #UGA fans are here but quite a few were holding up lights pic.twitter.com/qpGpKxVicp

— Radi Nabulsi (@RadiNabulsi) September 10, 2017

Indiana police tried to interrupt this with an announcement, but don't worry, we got it in #UGAvsND pic.twitter.com/SwUVhT1yFC

— Abby Jessen (@abbyjessen) September 10, 2017
Tagged:

Comments

• dawghousedawghouse Posts: 347 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks for posting! What a great experience it must have been in ND Stadium!

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"Krypton" always makes my neck hairs stand up and salute.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rewatch the video, this is the only section they showed when they showed the ND fans... student section.

• DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophmore
    edited September 12

I've watched the video a few times since Sat. It's insane how UGA fans took that place over.

• BoomX2BoomX2 Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

That looks cool. Thanks for sharing. I was browsing for accounts in game store and saw some nice shot videos from that match. I wish I was there live

• JKFlyfishJKFlyfish Posts: 95 ✭✭✭ Junior

If they thought we were loud at their stadium, wait until ND comes to Sanford Stadium in 2019. They'll see what a real home field advantage looks like.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JKFlyfish said:
    If they thought we were loud at their stadium, wait until ND comes to Sanford Stadium in 2019. They'll see what a real home field advantage looks like.

I'm hoping we show that this saturday against the d_O_gs

• JKFlyfishJKFlyfish Posts: 95 ✭✭✭ Junior

@bmauldin said:

@JKFlyfish said:

I'm hoping we show that this saturday against the d_O_gs

Absolutely. I think we need to show those mutts our home field advantage!

• FredBearFredBear Posts: 139 ✭✭✭ Junior

The fans really made Georgia look good at Notre Dame. That was an impressive showing that proves Georgia football has a very strong following. If I had the means I would have went to but good job to the folks that did.