Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Adam Anderson top Georgia Bulldog on ESPN analyst preseason Top 50 NFL draft rankings

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageAdam Anderson top Georgia Bulldog on ESPN analyst preseason Top 50 NFL draft rankings

Georgia football has four players ranked within Todd McShay’s preseason Top 50 prospects, some names on the list more expected than others.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think uga could have 3 defensive players drafted in the 1st round this year. Offense could see that many as well, if Pickens comes back and surprises, that number could jump to 4. I think the overall number will be 3 first rounders, which will be historic for uga.

• Options
    Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Nolan Smith have a big year that boosts his stock as well, although I’d like to see him back as a senior

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Seems like everyone has forgotten Zeus. I know he was slowed-down in the past thanks to 2 ACL injuries, but I thought he was starting to run over folks in the last half of the season. I believe he will have a great season based on yards per carry, but probably won’t have eye-popping stats because he’ll be sharing carries with Cook, Milton and others. Also, we will likely be passing more which will limit rushing attempts. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

What are the most first round draft picks for UGA? Two?

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2021

3..Roquan Smith-Chicago Bears 8th player selected, Isaiah Wynn-N.E Patriots #23 player, and Sony Michel-N.E Patriots #31 player

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 380 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’ve been saying for 2 years that AA is our best OLB/Edge rusher, even a little better that Ojulari. But Kirby always wants to play Nolan Smith or J. Johnson over him who haven’t lived up to the billing yet. Just shows that the best player isn’t always on the field…I said the same thing about Deandre Walker as well as our best edge rusher and he balled out his one full year of starting.

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Adam Anderson reminds me of Javon "The Freak" Kearse. Long, athletic and MOTOR!

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2021

I started noticing a few days ago that someone (maybe more than one) has been going around down voting positive comments. I've noticed it because the comments are typically pretty innocuous - basically people just saying in one way or another that they think we'll do well this year - which gives me the impression that they're being down voted just because they're positive. I don't see what other reasons there could be, and abject negativity isn't exactly unheard of around here.

• Options
    Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree, someone thinks everyone should be on the negative train. Thank goodness the players don’t have this mentality.