Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

5 things Georgia football needs to come out of final fall scrimmage

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
image5 things Georgia football needs to come out of final fall scrimmage

Georgia coach Kirby Smart has undoubtedly has a long “to-do” list entering into the Bulldogs’ second and final scrimmage of fall camp at Sanford Stadium on Saturday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The highly touted Van Pran is looking good, so we should be good at center …right?

But unless Fitzpatrick is available, we’ve no real dual treat receiving/blocking tight end and certain packages would be wiped out completely. How limited could that make us on the offensive side I wonder? I might have missed it but do we know the likelihood that Fitz can go?

As for the secondary, I’m not sure what to think, except I’m excited to see Ringo play but worried that there will be more assignment confusion with so little experience. It’s good to see player get needed experience in the defensive backfield especially, unfortunate that the experience starts with Clemson. Maybe our front 7 can play well and help the guys in the backfield out a little.

At receiver Jacksaint and Mitchell will likely play X. And Robinson is getting praise. Does this mean he could be lining up at Z? Either way I’m pleased to hear he has earned much praise. Who is likely to play the slot when we split 3 out? I was really hoping Burton could go but sounds like he might not be ready…right? Really, I’d just like to have an idea of which receivers are likely to play.

Mike, thanks for giving some info on the positives we should want to hear after the last scrimmage. With all the injuries I’ve had no idea what expect or hope for. Hopefully, some questions will be answered after tomorrows scrimmage and we will get some positive news and feedback. Keep the information coming asap, I appreciate all you can give us.

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 153 ✭✭✭ Junior

The only way UGA has a chance in this game is if the DEF wins it...otherwise, this could get ****

UGAs Offensive is a disaster

Clemson 42 -UGA 24

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

With the talent throughout the team, especially defense, I don't think "shut down" is totally unexpected. I'm feeling fairly confident going into the Clemson game that we will start 1-0 for the year.