Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Upset-minded Auburn will take aim at Georgia run defense

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Based on what I saw of the Awbarn / LSU game, Arkansas' offensive line is better!

The plays I saw, the Barner OL players were looking around and looked very sluggish compared to our D.

If Darnell is a good blocker (and I believe he is!) and our OL keeps growing from last week, I think Zeus and Company are gonna make the Plains all theirs!

• Options
    robertasmithrobertasmith Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

It will indeed be interesting to see if Auburn can sustain a running attack against UGA. I do, however, discount the 127 yards UAB got. It took them 36 carries to do it (3.5 ypc) and most of that came in garbage time against the 3's and 4's. And Tank Bigsby could have been a Dawg. All they had to do was take him, along with Milton, but they chased Zachary Evans instead. And we know how that turned out.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2021

Now, watch. When UGA hold Auburn to 150 yards rushing and they fall to number 50 in terms of average rushing yards, then, people will claim UGA has not faced a good rushing team.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2021

I like the way you think sir!

And it was me that “off topiced “ you. I was trying to hit the “quote “ button. Mea Culpa! Fat fingers!

Feel free to hang one on me! I owe you at least a cold one!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2021

Beat dem tigers!

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Stack the box, Kirby. Dare Nix to beat you with his arm, while Jordan Davis and company are bearing down on him. Hell get some yards. Probably make a circus play, or two. But Auburn war Eagles/Tigers/etc (what is it with Alabama teams having trouble deciding over one mascot?) can no beat Dawgs throwing. Hope Kirby keeps the foot on the gas until we maintain a four score lead.

• Options
    DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

We can stop them without stacking the box, and I distrust Harsin's saying they will try to run on us. Why take on a team's strength? I believe he plans to let Bo run around like a chicken and toss passes to whomever. What good general foretells his plans?

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

they should run on passing downs, while Jo Davis isn't there, and throw on running downs. But if we make them one dimensional its over.