Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

How Georgia football is and isn’t impacted by the Alabama loss, No. 1 ranking

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageHow Georgia football is and isn’t impacted by the Alabama loss, No. 1 ranking

Georgia football continues to look like the best team in the country, especially after the Alabama loss.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Dawgs are finally getting the recognition they deserve, but they need to remain focused on executing and taking it one game at a time. This Wildcat team is for real, and the program believes in itself. Their QB is tough, mobile, and smart with the ball, and they have stout lines on both sides of the ball. I'm very glad this game will be in Athens, because we'll need our 12th man to be there in force!!!

GO DAWGS!!

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is Kirby’s 6th season so obviously these are his guys, his team. Kirby has been preaching from day one to stay away from the hype from all the media outlets, focus on getting better every day at practice, getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. This team has now completely bought into Kirby’s teachings and are now realizing Kirby has been right all along. It is so much fun to watch this team methodically go about their business, taking one game at a time. Great senior leadership on this team. Man, I’m going to miss watching Jordan Davis wearing the Red and Black but enjoy it to the fullest for hopefully nine more games! Go Dawgs!

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Attention all DAWGS, if the largest human being on our team says it, it must be true! Let's quit pitching (substitute a "b" for the "p" for the previous word in order to get around the censors) about who plays what position, ie quarterback. Just remember the quote and enjoy this special season.

Jordan Davis said. “I feel like being elite is just doing whatever you have to do to win. At the end of the day, if we win, that’s elite in my book.”

• tBone80tBone80 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Although we will be facing a Kentucky team who is undefeated, and will likely be ranked higher than it is right now, plus later this month have to face those nasty gators in a rivalry Game that can be unpredictable, my big concern is actually Tennessee, a trap game against a torrid tempo team!

• stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

@tBone80 and they have something that resembles a passing offense