Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football needed halftime adjustment to look like No. 1 in 30-13 win over Kentucky

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football needed halftime adjustment to look like No. 1 in 30-13 win over Kentucky

ATHENS — Georgia showed up at Sanford Stadium a hard-working and accomplished group ready for another day at the office.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmokeOnTheWaterSmokeOnTheWater Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

Mike, ****! Please. Do everyone a favor and change your vocation to something more worthy of your talents, like prison toilet cleaning.

• Options
    CheerwinoCheerwino Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Clearly another L for Georgia in the mind of MG.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s what great teams do, Mike. And note to Kentucky, you should have taken your whooping and went home. Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    CheerwinoCheerwino Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Alternate headline: Stoops Auditions For Better Job/Pay Raise In Loss to UGA

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm pretending to be speechless.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree with the article. The second half adjustments did have the desired effect. I would say the first quarter was a little stale. Not the whole first half.

All and all, a good showing against a very good Kentucky team. UK will very likely go 11-1. It was a good win.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A 7 point lead at the half and everyone was comfortable in the stands? I was watching at home and I saw a defense that gave up a 14 play TD. I wasn't comfortable at all. 10 points maybe, 17 points yeh I'm good, but not 7. I never thought it would be that close at the half. Credit Monken for opening up the playbook in the 3rd quarter. Credit Stetson for a great 2nd half. They weren't scoring but we weren't either til the 2nd half.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"clinging" Seems to be a bit dramatic.

• Options
    WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I believe the play calling was fine in the first half…Bennett just missed some opportunities and needed to settle down. He did in the 2nd half and looked good.