Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia tight ends, defensive line dominate social media chatter after beating Kentucky

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia tight ends, defensive line dominate social media chatter after beating Kentucky

Georgia football picked up a 30-13 win over Kentucky.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Coach Scott doesn’t get the credit he deserves for what he has done with the DL. When Kirby hired him to replace Rocker, the DL was the weakest link on this team. Coach Scott has turned it into arguably the strongest position group on this team!

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It’s #GetjDtoNYC this year, but next year just go ahead and consider it the year of #getjCtoNYC! I love that I have only once (Ladd McConkey performance at Auburn) walked away from a game amazed at one player. I’m just always impressed by the TEAM effort and selflessness, discipline, and execution. This is truly a special team and we haven’t even seen anything close to the full roster yet. Go dawgs!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looking at the video, it shows Kirby is right...the players have "bought in" to the team concept. Hey, they rolled up 30 to 7 in the 4th and it was truly over. No one person will take credit. Team effort. Magnificent synchrony. Look how Stets led Bowers on that deep end zone pass. That ball sailed to its destiny like a bird on the wing. Loved it. I am still in awe of UGA football. Do I smell a Natty? Oh yes I do.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I really with that I thought Jordan had a chance for the Heisman. Very well deserved but, unfortunately, very much unlikely.

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2021

I’m so impressed with our entire team. It’s amazing how many unheralded HS players are making their mark like Stetson, Jordan, Ladd, etc. Any news on Arik Gilbert other than he’s not playing for personal reasons? Is he even taking classes at UGA? We certainly could have used him with all our wide receivers injured, but I hope he is doing OK. Go Dawgs and great job guys!!!