Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Dawgs vs. Cats is likely to count as ‘quality’ win for Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageDawgs vs. Cats is likely to count as ‘quality’ win for Georgia

Kirby Smart’s top-ranked Georgia Bulldogs got off to a slower start Saturday, but the end result was the same as usual.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good analysis, Bill. More info than the other contributors.

Podlesny now missing extra points too. What's up ?

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 276 ✭✭✭ Junior

I never thought I could so enjoy a tackling clinic until I viewed the efforts of Nakobe Dean and Jalen Carter this season. What beauty it is!

• Options
    BillKingBillKing Posts: 62 ✭✭ Sophomore

UGA66 Kevin Butler says he needs to go back and work on his fundamentals and get his confidence back in his swing (of his leg), just like a golfer.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jim,

if I could up vote your gator graphic 100x’s I would.

I don’t believe focus will be a problem for our boys going into JAX. I want to see Kirby unleash the dawgs just once and go old school Spurrier on em!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,742 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you.

But, do we want to make sure Dan and Todd get fired?

(They're probably going to be fired anyway - having lost 6 of their last 10 games & look at the Little Sister teams they've beaten - so might as well send them and the entire University of West Gainesville nation home in a cloud of shame.)

Go, Dawgs!