Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Florida: Live updates, injury report, practice news

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Florida: Live updates, injury report, practice news

Georgia football takes on the Florida Gators this week. You can find live updates, the latest injury report and practice news.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Florida will give the Dawgs their best shot, that you can count on. You can throw the rankings and records for the teams out the window. It will come down to which team wants it more. Look out for a more than unusual amount of penalty calls by the referees. Dawgs win a close one 21-17.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Florida’s defense had no answer for LSU’s run game last week. Their offense will have no answer for our defense. Hopefully we’ll see Daniel’s back and healthy. No disrespect to Bennett intended but JT can lead this team to more points offensively. If JT is back, I see something along the lines of Dawgs 42, Gators 10. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs 34 - gaturds 10

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OK I’m being honest here. I always get a little nervous when our Dawgs play the mud lizards in Jax mainly based on games of the past. Weird things have happened. But these are the games that will define whether the Dawgs are really a championship caliber team. Win (especially by a solid score) it will only solidify that our Dawgs are for real. Lose and it’s possible they will have been exposed. I think ole Dan “The Clown” Mullens is gonna throw every thing he has but the kitchen sink at our Dawgs. I think early on there may be some spooky moments for we Dawgs fans. But when it all shakes out I Believe our beloved Dawgs will Win and by a solid score. I won’t make any numbers predictions, but the Dawgs will finish the game being the championship caliber team that they Indeed Are !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2021

The great equalizer, turnovers, is the only way UF wins or even keeps it close. That’s always the case when one team is in a different class than their opponent.

Also, Mullen not only recruits a lesser class of athletes, he recruits a lesser class of human being. I hope the Dawgs are willing to just walk away when the always undisciplined Gators try to bait them into confrontations after the whistle. Let them get the unsportsmanlike penalties and risk getting kicked out of the game. Let’s continue to be the class of college football!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looking at passing and rushing stats between the two teams they are very comparable, outside of FLA has thown several more interceptions. The difference is in our defense!! Stop the run, and spy the QB's.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep. Totally agree. Hope they don’t injure any of our guys with dirty chop blocks either !!

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thank you for letting us know that the game is in Jacksonville and it is a neutral site game. Maybe one of us had no clue. Maybe one. But I doubt it.

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

DAWGS- 69 LIZ- 0

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think this shakes out an awful lot like the Arkansas game, where we dominate early and then back off. Only I think Florida has more firepower and a more creative play caller to put a couple scores on the board. Georgia scores in high twenties on offense and has a defense/special teams TD. Final will be in the range of 35ish to 14ish.

• Options
    BoydCrowderBoydCrowder Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Check out Nakobe Dean's eyes in the bottom Oct.26 photo. It reminds me more than a little bit of Mike Singletary.