Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This entry is about the latest for the Bulldogs with prized WR prospect Andre Greene Jr. out of Virginia.
Read the full story here
Sorry, but it is ABC: Always Be 'Cruitin
Commit to the G!!!!
THis young WR talent is one of great promise. I pray UGA lands him. Reminds me of George Pickens.
I think I am going to have to agree with you @FalconDawg on this one.
I don't think we're are going to pull him out of the Northern South Atlantic.
Gee willikers (Dawgnation doesn't allow gee wh*z) ya think having another home game this year to have another chance to recruit, show off Athens/UGA and land a needed, talented WR like AGII would have been helpful this year? These highly ranked players have busy schedules and limited chances to make recruiting trips. Losing 12.5% of your home game dates every other year doesn't seem ideal.
We need a top level WR in this class< I don't think we'll get Greene, but I am hopeful.