Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart releases official statement regarding status of Adam Anderson

SystemSystem Posts: 11,084 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart releases official statement regarding status of Adam Anderson

Kirby Smart commented on the status of Adam Anderson

Read the full story here

Comments

• stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

Oh please don’t let UGA become LSU.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope the allegation proves to be untrue. If it is true, then he must -- and will -- go. And then you just say, why?

• bobebobe Posts: 205 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2021

It's really dumb there needs to be two articles about this. There is no reason to cause speculation like this, especially if it turns out the allegations are false.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rape is a major felony. If found guilty will mean extended prison time. This is deadly serious stuff. I am sure they will be certain of the facts before or if charges are filed. I believe I read there was drinking involved at least on her part. Who knows what happened....so we wait. This is so sad. Smart may take him off the field during the investigation. Let's hope this does not distract the Dawgs from Saturday's game? The mood will probably be pretty somber. Just awful.

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2021

Wow. This guy must be from the crosscut of UGA fans who bark at children, and the entire rest of the country finds totally insufferable to be around. Please don't be a total jerk man.

It's possible you could be right; but it's also possible you're completely wrong. This is why it's best to be mature and treat the situation with respect. If you can't do that.... buzz off to the Ga Tech fan page.

• ChewDawgChewDawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

Did she have the drinks prior to getting to his residence or after? According to this article, it seems she went after she already had drinks. Of course, you can't really depend on the writers because most of the time, their spellings and sentence structures are so kindergarten level, it's not even funny. If she already had drinks prior to going that residence, then something is fishy because, it's hard to drink to the point of passing out and still be able to make it to anywhere. Also, why would any female go to any male's residence that's not your boyfriend, between the hours of 12am-7am, unless you're looking for sex. I'm not saying that it can't happen, but it just seems fishy.

• BiggDawgBiggDawg Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

Just remember, don't crucify before actual evidence (or proof) is presented.

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

Well, it doesn't say anything about her passing out, only that she was asleep. It also doesn't say how long she was there before falling asleep. And your second point is irrelevant. No matter what reason she had for going over there, once she's asleep, that's it, the night is over.

I'm not at all saying he must have done it. And **** I hope he didn't.

• dawg4lyfedawg4lyfe Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

So many thoughts on this... I remember being his age in Athens, of course as a typical college guy we were always trying to do what single guys do, it's no secret. But at the same time we weren't collegiate athletes with an NFL career waiting on us. Guys need to be aware of their situations is all I'm saying on that. Now on to the female, IF she is lying, just wow...I could go on and on. I really hope the truth comes out. Either way there will be a victim, and both cases would be tragic for their respective parties. But until all the facts come out, neither party should be prejudged or slandered.

• ChewDawgChewDawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

I find it hard to believe that a female would go to a male's residence just to sleep, after midnight at that...and then sleep so hard that you don't wake up until someone is already inside of you, pumping away. It just sounds fishy to me. And yes, my second point is very relevant, unless you're a beta of course.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What a tragedy for the young woman and for AA. Men have two heads, sometimes they think and use the wrong one.