Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Mel Kiper Jr.: Nakobe Dean projected NFL Top 10 pick, Georgia offensive players’ draft stock slips

SystemSystem Posts: 10,681 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageMel Kiper Jr.: Nakobe Dean projected NFL Top 10 pick, Georgia offensive players’ draft stock slips

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — It might be time to stop asking if Georgia linebacker Nakobe Dean can be as good as Roquan Smith, and consider the possibility that he might turn out to be even better.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Even more evidence that George Pickens would fare much better to come back. Possibility of getting injured ?? Yes of course there i. But countless things outside of football can happen to though Yes I realize the risk factor is higher playing college football. NFL teams are gonna be some what nervous about coughing up allot of money to a knee injury player . UNLESS he comes back and has a banner year at UGA next year !! That would go a Long way to dissolving their fears. Not wishing this on him but he could go as bad as upper 5th round with NFL worried over that knee. We’ve all seen it happen before. Where as come back and have a Awesome year at UGA which all Dawgs fans Know he’s capable of doing. Then your looking at first round upper second at worst. A difference of millions and millions of $$$ !! Whatever decision he makes I wish him and ALL our Dawgs the Very best !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 335 ✭✭✭ Junior

It seems like Kiper has gotten lazier over time. Quay Walker is an absolute lock to be drafted (barring injury of course).

And what do you guys think about Nolan Smith? I would imagine he would have to bump inside, right? Thoughts?

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Would love to see TWalker, NSmith, TSmith, and maybe even GPickens come back a la JDavis, LCarter, Chubb and Michel and build up their draft stock to RD 1.

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 335 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is “T Smith” Tykee? If so, I would imagine he would have to come back, right?