Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Lane Kiffin makes shock-the-world Tennessee-Georgia football game prediction

Comments

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Would like to see more counter plays. They seem to be able to move the ball when there is movement upfront vs straight ahead blocking.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The Tennessee field curse is in full effect

• Options

You hit him in stride that's a touchdown

• Options

He's not a drop-back passer

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

JT has missed his nfl first round window. I honestly feel like him and Kirby have had a secret discussion about returning next season

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Beautiful series of plays by Stet to Mitchell....Stet to Cook for the score...and fabulous catch out of bounds by Bowers...

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cooks NFL stock going Up right before our eyes !!

• Options

Well, JT won't be starting another game this season...win or lose today.

• Options
    Dawgfan31545Dawgfan31545 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Man please, somebody tell me when Gary Danielsons cbs contract ends. So biased against the Dawgs. I turn the sound down so I won't blow a fuse.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope you are wrong on that. But can see it happening. But, with as bad as the o-line protection is today, JT could be a sitting duck back there. As Trey33 mentioned, do you think JT has plans to come back next year? I would be ok with that, as long as it's not to keep him from playing this year and losing out on a NC chance.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

• Options
    edited November 2021

Just my opinion but if jt doesn't play for the rest of the season as a starter he's probably gone man he's going to find him some playing time.

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

You only get one free transfer - he'll have to sit a year if he goes in the portal.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Leave it up to kirby, have a championship defense with a high school offense. Embarrassing

• Options

Get the right lawyer and they will find a way around the portal rules.

• Options

@budknox310...Stet's mobility and playmaking ability gives him the edge over JT. I can't believe that I'm saying that and never thought this day would come. But if you look at the most successful programs out there in this day and age it involves dual threat QBs. I don't consider Stet a true dual threat QB, but he's like a Sean Clifford or Ian Book. He's the best option we have. Whether he can win a NC is another matter, but he may give us the best opportunity to do so. Next year, I think Vandergriff will be the dual threat guy we need to lean on. I'm just not sure JT Daniels would come back next year. If he does then maybe he starts next season. In which case, Kirby will have a tough decision to make.

• Options

Good defensive stand!

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bennett missed a wide open by Washington last series for a first down. Would like to see a switch for this series.

• Options

Cook is ballin happy to see it

• Options
  • Options

Truss is at RG