Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia linebacker Adam Anderson expected to be released on bond, second accuser surfaces

SystemSystem Posts: 10,652 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia linebacker Adam Anderson expected to be released on bond, second accuser surfaces

ATHENS — Georgia linebacker Adam Anderson is expected to be released on a $25,000 bond this evening after a Wednesday bond hearing, per his attorney, Steve Sadow.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm glad he made bail.

• Options
    JimmyBobJimmyBob Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

Just hoping this limited to him.

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 204 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2021

I really hope that they did not just take away an innocent mans college experience. Really hope that he is innocent, other then that I am really tired of this being soo publicized because it allows for unnecessary speculation that is harmful for both sides of the case.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I can't see prosecution bringing charges on a high profile individual, and subsequently putting their alleged victim through a trial without being pretty certain they can get a conviction. Not saying he's guilty, but not hanging on to hope he's innocent.

Agree 100% with it being publicized though. Horrible for the girl if it's true, and horrible for AA if it's false.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is this a pattern? I hope the truth comes out, but it will probably have to wait until a trial and that will take at least a year. In the meantime the players that are left will have to warrior on.

• Options
    MccookMccook Posts: 19 ✭ Freshman

May never played anywhere again!

Could be a new “THE LONGEST YARD MOVIE”.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

Before today. Best case scenario was that a vengeful jilted former girlfriend, seeing her NFL wife dream kicked to the curb, admittedly decided to "get even". Worst case scenario was another woman coming forward. Hopefully the truth comes out. Either way AA will not play again this season.

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And now we see piling on; a second one emerges in Oconee County last year. What's next? Will we hear from Adam's high-school days? I detect an odor in the air.