Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Early Signing Period: Georgia football 2022 recruiting class commits, signees, live updates

2»

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just watched the Wilson decision.

Maaaan his momma looked mad that he chose Florida.

good luck to this young man and I can’t get mad at somebody for staying home.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't think Nolan Smith is quite ready for the League. By the end of another year at UGA, that dude will be a beast... and a very high draft pick. Go dawgs!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome NEW Dawgs!! Looking like a very good class so far...

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well we Do have two 4 star WRs actually signed and a 3 star. Plus Delp at TE a 4 star. That’s good !!

• Options
    edited December 2021

Ladd McConkey showed that stars ain’t everything to ! Plus another 3 star committed but I don’t count em until they actually sign

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2021

I have been saying it for a month. JTD will not play for UGA again. I honestly believe he is transferring, probably back to USC. With Riley, he could learn to be even a better qb. I think it's been known for awhile. Just an agreement between Kirby and JT, not to say anything so teams still have to prepare for him. I would be completely shocked if he plays.

• Options
    stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

Does anyone know if gunner is going to participate in bowl practice. I see where the Bama quarterback is. It may not be much but it will give him a bit of a head start for the spring

• Options

Where did this info come from ? How can it be validated ? Could be just gossip ?

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2021

What -- or who -- is Groves-Killebrew waiting on? Does he have a better offer? Or is something else going on?

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

At some point, the ranking of recruitment classes needs to take position into consideration. A 4* QB is much more impactful than a 5* safety. A 3* DE more important than a 4* ILB.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wow. Perspective is a HUGE thing. Losing Wilson and James is going to sting? Napier and Florida are going to be a recruiting factor? **** Connor? These 2 committed to Florida under MULLEN. They REALLY wanted to go to Florida. Them sticking to Florida under Napier does not say much when they were going when MULLEN was coach! Your take lacks some perspective and is jumping to a conclusion that does not add up. They committed under MULLEN, man! So now Napier gets them to stay and he is a force to reckon with?

So that must mean Mullen was a recruiting factor and a force to reckon with and their original commitments stung too? Come on Connor...

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This could happen. But it is 100% speculation, guess, opinion, with 0% to back it up. Actually with Riley JUST taking the USC job, that shoots a big hole in the "been known for awhile" statement. And probably the whole unsubstantiated theory.