Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia AD Josh Brooks tweets holiday message, football memory adds perspective to season

SystemSystem Posts: 10,442 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia AD Josh Brooks tweets holiday message, football memory adds perspective to season

ATHENS — Josh Brooks certainly had his hands full in his first year as the Georgia athletic director, but that didn’t take away his holiday cheer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"The Bulldogs exited the SEC title game a bit staggered over the quarterback position, but with JT Daniels in COVID protocol, any sort of division has been eliminated."

This seems to possibly suggest JT will not appear in Miami, period...even if cleared. Still a mystery to me.

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

Paraphrasing a famous Texas-OU church sign: "Football is ephemeral, only spiritual things matter; nevertheless, Go Dawgs, beat Michigan."

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Does not matter if J.T. is in covid protocol or not.. He's not playing. He's playing for another team next year. Coach K.S. knows it and will not play him,,,. Hope I'm wrong, But i doubt it.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clemson may be in a lull, but at least they had some glory days of winning 2 National Championships since 2016. Definitely more than our DAWGS can say.

There's a tremendous amount of pressure on Smart and the Dawgs to regroup and finish the drill. Lose to Michigan and legitimate questions will be asked. But beat the Wolverines and lose again to Bama? Egads, can anyone even fathom the firestorm after that? The only good scenario is winning it all! So, let's do it!!

Merry Christmas to all and GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just hope the Dawgs win it all so I don’t have to wade through all the whining on this site that will result in the event they don’t! 🤣

Merry Christmas! 😇

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope all of my fellow DAWG fans have a safe, and very enjoyable Christmas..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 184 ✭✭✭ Junior

You can do that by leaving and never coming back. Then it won’t be an issue for you anymore

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dude. If JT goes to Miami, he’ll not have played with the other guys for 10 days. No way would he start. The bit you quoted doesn’t suggest JT won’t play, but that any question about who the starter is no longer a question.

• Options
    DAWGALWAYS18DAWGALWAYS18 Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman
    edited December 2021

Bennett can't win it!!!!! Even not playing for 10 days Daniels is over and about the better QB. #Unfinished business

GO DAWGS!!!!!

• Options
  • Options

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the DawgNation writers and staff! I appreciate all you do (even if I don’t always agree with you 🤣)!