Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football team ‘probably 98 or 99 percent vaccinated’ ahead of Orange Bowl against Michigan

SystemSystem Posts: 7,418 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football team ‘probably 98 or 99 percent vaccinated’ ahead of Orange Bowl against Michigan

Georgia football takes on Michigan in the College Football Playoff.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia 30 Michigan 17. 😉

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Get 'R Done Dawgs!! Focus on the task at hand.

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2021

Seriously, what are the odds Daniels would be the one in quarantine? Out of all the players on the team, the one in quarantine is also the one that is at the center of "who should play" questioning.

• Options
    ABQdawgABQdawg Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

Time will tell, but I'm beginning to think both CKS and JT's family have reached the agreement that he is done at UGA and this is an easy way for CKS to avoid discussing a QB controversy and for JT move forward into the portal. I hope I'm wrong but this whole situation seems suspicious.

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am convinced of this. It would be nearly impossible for the rest of the QB room to not be in Covid protocols, were JT truly positive. His “diagnosis” is a coach’s decision.

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2021

I wish Connor Riley would not post post articles on which we can not comment. I think Kirk Herbstreit is right on with his comments concerning SBIV in the most recent article.

Bennett has the ability to lead this team to a National Championship, but he has to play his game and not turn the ball over with forced passes into double coverage.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You literally can't just say "JT has COVID" and leave it like that. Where did he get it? How did it not affect more than just himself? I mean, ENTIRE TEAMS are cancelling games and it's JUST JT that has tested positive? 

Is JT even going to dress for the game? Is there even going to be a backup QB ready to go?

I'm not a fool to state that Smart would've lost his job if JT hadn't tested positive and if we lost with a weak performance from Bennett... but there would've been some HUGE negativity all offseason and a lot of tough questions for Smart. 

• Options
    Davedawg96Davedawg96 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Georgia 0

Michigan 0

UGA forfeits due to COVID.

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2021