Gentlemen,
First of all let me say that Dawgnation.com is my favorite DAWG website and I probably read it 365 days a year. Most of the time I find all of the articles very interesting and a great short read to help pass the mundane of a boring work day. From time to time though, I do see quite a few spelling and/or grammatical errors that jump out at me simply because I had a 12th grade English teacher (Mrs. Gladys Crabb - RIP) at Americus High School that would simply mark a F on the top of your paper if it had errors in it. We were expected to proofread all of our work, find our own errors, and correct them before she would finish grading them.
I understand that y'all might be on a deadline to get an article in, but please take the time to proofread it more than once to make sure it that the spelling and grammar is as accurate as can be in it. Please don't be offended. This is more or less just a little pet peeve of mine and about the only complaint that I have for y'all since y'all started up.
Keep up the good work. I appreciate it!
Sincerely,
David Hall