Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

NFL star Richard Sherman predicts Alabama blowout: ‘It’s not even going to be close’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,761 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageNFL star Richard Sherman predicts Alabama blowout: ‘It’s not even going to be close’

Are you looking for any “rat poison” ahead of Monday’s national championship game?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let's dispense with the "Sabanisms," come up with our own motivational techniques, and win this dang game. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,749 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yummy!

Go Dawgs! GATA! Hate on Bama!

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We LOVE to lap up the "yummy poison" that Sherman is dishing out! Show this to EVERY player for Georgia!

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who’s Richard Sherman? ;-)

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yummy, keep it coming!

• Options
    dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    DoggoneDoggone Posts: 103 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well, until we prove otherwise his prediction is just as valid as any other. Hope he's wrong on all counts.

• Options
    cincydawgcincydawg Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

I like him better when he's talking about Peyton Manning "throwing ducks."

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After all is said and done...talk is cheap.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I only saw the headline but does anyone with any sense really care about what this dufus thinks?

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh, thank goodness! I'll feel better knowing that we're supposed to lose according to Predator.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 15,194 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am so sick of anything and everything that is Alabama. A Georgia victory cannot come soon enough!!!

GO DAWGS!!! BEAT BAMA!!!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank You Richard !! Someone Please post this in the Dawgs locker room in Big Bold Print !! Our Dawgs are Already so pumped up to battle Bama stuff like this just helps all the more !! Go Dawgs !! Freakin GATA and Hard !!

• Options

Yep. When you talk to Bama fans they “think” they are Experts on All facets of football by proxy of their team’s wins. It gets very old and stale very quick. Make that it’s long since been very old and very stale. Gotta beat their team though to have any hope of shutting them up. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey, folks. They've earned it. Want to change things, win the d**m game.

The game is (and always has been) played on the field, not in the bar.

• Options

While what you say is true. I don’t believe that if our Dawgs win, and I sure hope they will and think they can, the Team winning won’t make Me as a fan even a tiny bit smarter over all about the game of football. Now Try telling that to a Bama fan, about how They feel, Even if they should lose.