Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

CFP Championship Live Blog: Kirby Smart and Nick Saban share biggest concerns

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Come on guys come on guys just finish it please just finish it

• Options
    edited January 2022

How about them dawgs...

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UGA is the WORSE te covering team in the country

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is a Dawgs TEAM Win Including Stetson Bennett !!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Holy cow!!! National Champs!!!

• Options
    TransplantedDawgTransplantedDawg Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

GO DAWGS!!!! National Champions!!!!

• Options

Thank God we did it it's over we have slayed the crimson elephant

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was wrong about Bennett. He is a legend

• Options
    edited January 2022

2 was definitely better

I hope Bama fans have class, and don't try and throw the injury excuse out. Oh what am I saying. They won't have class.

Fowler just threw it out there.SMH.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FINALLY!!! Waited a long time to see this, feels better than the 1st in 1980, The year I graduated HS..GODAWGS!!!

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Proud of the Dawgs and proud for Stetson. Now let’s get them young QB studs ready.

• Options

Thank you God thank you finally national champions

• Options

As the old people will say in my community them boys show their naked ass congratulations

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's a Classic! Dawgs On Top!

Great game Bama. Dawgs flipped the script by dominating the 4th quarter.

Just one more thing. 2021 - 2021 - 2021 - 2021!

• Options

Finally finally

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

41 years in the making...way too long. Despite our mistakes, penalties, and inept offense for much of the game, we prevailed. Defense played lights out!! Stet worked through his mistakes and led a beautiful final drive for the winning TD. I've doubted him multiple times, and I guess I was wrong. He did just enough today to help bring home the Natty

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was in the Med Sea last time lost Two shipmates to Death one my best friend. My Mama sent me a newspaper clipping Letting me Know we won 3 Weeks After it happened. So did I tear up in my eyes on this ? You Better Believe I Did !! Go Dawgs !! I Love our Dawgs !! I Love Dawg Nation !!

• Options

he threw what he needed to throw. Less then 30,not over 40. That is NOT who he is.

I will be honest, when Bowers caught that td pass and saw that flag, I just knew the officials just bailed out bama. Boy, was I glad I was wrong. But still thought it.

you are right, defense played great. 2sacks on the last drive, and the last play of the game, was priceless.