Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Updated 2020 Mock Class

QB Robby Ashford
    RB EJ Smith
    APB Tank Bigsby
    WR Rico Powers Jr
    WR Mike Wyman
    WR Justin Robinson
    TE Arik Gilbert
    TE 2
    OT Broderick Jones
    OT Chris Morris
    OT/G Tate Ratledge
    OG Sedrick Van Pran
    OL/DL Justin Rogers
    DT Jamil Burroughs
    DT Warren Brinson
    DT Nasir Stackhouse
    DE Jacolbe Cowan
    DE Andy Boykin
    DE Myles Murphy
    OLB/DE Zykevious Walker
    OLB BJ Ojulari
    OLB Demon Clowney
    OLB Mekhail Sherman / Fadil Diggs
    DB Javier Morton
    DB Fred Davis II
    DB Enzo Jennings
    DB Lejond Cavazos

27 Total would mean no more 2019 signees except Plumlee (or alternate). Also 10/11 front 5 seems unlikely plus we have a desperate need for ILB.

I disagree on ILB - we have take in 5 in the last two classes, seems like a pretty full room when you include Rice too (plus the elder statesman there too).

I fear that 2020 ILB will be Rice (unless he has a good year and declares), Tindall, Walker, Dean, Marshall, McBride and Hunter. With neither Hunter or McBride getting on the field (ST not counting) in 2 years I don't see both being retained. We could therefore end up with 4 SEC ILB when 7-8 should be the target number. Who am I missing?

Rian Davis and I’d suspect one of the 2020 OLB will be in this mold where I can slide into ILB if needed

“2020 Rian Davis type” -
    M Sherman said. "They (UGA) are still waiting on my decision to be an insider linebacker or outside linebacker."

• PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Peruse the Rivals Top 100 for 2020 and OSU owns that top 50.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Polynikes said:
    Peruse the Rivals Top 100 for 2020 and OSU owns that top 50.

That will change, a lot of the CBs put in are just reporters getting in early (and if they wind up sticking, a lot of “points” their way)

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

this 2020 class is going to be crazy

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2019

@tiger_62082 said:
    This weekend's visitors:

George Pickens
    Kaiir Elam
    RB- Mark-Antony Richards
    OT- Javonne Shepherd
    TE- Brett Seither

It has been said that Kirby would like to finish the class with 3 of these guys.

Where do spots open up at?

• IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

@tiger_62082 said:
    This weekend's visitors:

George Pickens
    Kaiir Elam
    RB- Mark-Antony Richards
    OT- Javonne Shepherd
    TE- Brett Seither

It has been said that Kirby would like to finish the class with 3 of these guys.

Which three do you think we end with?

• IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

If we even get three

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2019

@tiger_62082 said:
    This weekend's visitors:

George Pickens
    Kaiir Elam
    RB- Mark-Antony Richards
    OT- Javonne Shepherd
    TE- Brett Seither

i'll take Elam, Richards, and Seither

edit: i would love to have Shepherd however i think those 3 fill our needs best

• RandomFanRandomFan Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:
    This weekend's visitors:

George Pickens
    Kaiir Elam
    RB- Mark-Antony Richards
    OT- Javonne Shepherd
    TE- Brett Seither

I'm pretty sure we have room for 4 more, not 3. Walthour doesn't count towards the 25 for this class, he counts for the 2018 class. And IF Plumlee sticks, he won't count toward the 25 this year either.

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ThisDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    This weekend's visitors:

George Pickens
    Kaiir Elam
    RB- Mark-Antony Richards
    OT- Javonne Shepherd
    TE- Brett Seither

Where do spots open up at?

@IwantNakobe said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    This weekend's visitors:

George Pickens
    Kaiir Elam
    RB- Mark-Antony Richards
    OT- Javonne Shepherd
    TE- Brett Seither

Which three do you think we end with?

@IwantNakobe said:
    If we even get three

I'm not sure that the Dawgs get 3 of them. Shepherd is going to A&M or Texas, Pickens I don't see, Elam, I have always projected to Florida... I can see Seither and Richards though TCU (and the field) will be tough to beat for Brett. The greatness of the transfer portal has gifted the team slots; that and the NFL draft

This discussion has been closed.