Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Ok, getting this back on track and to spark convo.

Who do you predict is the next to commit to the G and a reason why ?

Sticking with Jermaine Johnson here. I think he pops within 2 weeks. Maybe because spots will be limited. Jermaine announces in June, QB-announces in July, Clark end of July-early August.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Ok, getting this back on track and to spark convo.

Who do you predict is the next to commit to the G and a reason why ?

Sticking with Jermaine Johnson here. I think he pops within 2 weeks. Maybe because spots will be limited. Jermaine announces in June, QB-announces in July, Clark end of July-early August.

I really like his height at olb

• Options
    edited May 2018

Jammie Robinson will be a Dawg too. Not sure when, but I think they make room for him.

At this time, I think Stevenson ends up in this class. I could see the third CB as S. Sanders as a play to get Lewis Cine.

I know numbers are tight so offensively I think we add 1QB (3-4 ⭐️), 1 RB, 0 additional WR/TE (Bush will make them comfy with that), 2 OT (Truss and Dobbs). I think that’s it on offensive side of ball. There might be another PWO QB there but won’t count against the 85.

2020 will be more offensive heavy.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Jammie Robinson will be a Dawg too. Not sure when, but I think they make room for him.

At this time, I think Stevenson ends up in this class. I could see the third CB as S. Sanders as a play to get Lewis Cine.

I know numbers are tight so offensively I think we add 1QB (3-4 ⭐️), 1 RB, 0 additional WR/TE (Bush will make them comfy with that), 2 OT (Truss and Dobbs). I think that’s it on offensive side of ball. There might be another PWO QB there but won’t count against the 85.

2020 will be more offensive heavy.

As to 2020, if UGA is successful recruiting this year (2019) then Kirby will try to get a balanced class again (O and D) like he did for 2018. 2019 class is rectifying for past shortfalls. If you assume that a class has an effective life of 3.5 years, then 24 signees will be the norm (versus 21 if you think the turnover is 4 years - 85/4)

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    Getting a flood of cbs this am for Clark, Humphries, Davis and Dean.

Nice to see that Power G under a few prospects predictions.

How are we looking for Walker?

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

@bmauldin said:
    Getting a flood of cbs this am for Clark, Humphries, Davis and Dean.

Nice to see that Power G under a few prospects predictions.

How are we looking for Walker?

I’d honestly be shocked if we don’t land him. Through and through dsgb. All about family, Georgia and UGA

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2018

@bmauldin -- sorry, hate to show my ignorance, but what's dsgb? Thanks in advance.

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s good news

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Per Rusty at 247, CJ Clark is back in Athens this eve. He was supposed to be checking in on the chickens.

Clark will definitely be a dawg

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just reading this stuff from all of y’all is good for my soul!

• Options

Guess who’s back in town again now?! Quashawn Fuller after being in town earlier this week. Both him and C.J. Clark could be on decommitt/commit watch. Per Kipp at 247.

• Options

Derrick Rambo Hunter is in town as well.

This discussion has been closed.