Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Justin Robinson announces he is transferring to 2022 Georgia football oppoenent

SystemSystem Posts: 10,463 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageJustin Robinson announces he is transferring to 2022 Georgia football oppoenent

Former Georgia wide receiver Justin Robinson has a new home. And he will be playing for a team that is on Georgia’s 2022 schedule.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Best Wishes to J Robinson.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bummer to see Robinson leave because I thought he had a ton of potential if he had been patient, but I really don’t have a clue as to any personal issues he may have had. He played HS ball at a good program, but one that didn’t pass much so I’m sure his learning curve was steep. Wish him the best except when he plays us next season.

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you for being a part of the team and much success to you in that offense. Also, great job in turning down those lizards.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2022

Georgia kid. Big body. 4-star. Seemed so promising. As the great philosopher and heavyweight champ, Mike Tyson, once said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." Wish it coulda worked out here, but wish him well there. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wish him well except when we play against him. Article said he had 2 catches on the season. I know he had 2 drops in 1 game and a td drop earlier in the season. He was a pretty good blocker and had some key blocks downfield this year. Hate to see him leave but we will move on!

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We were looking forward to watching Justin win in Red and Black. Such is 2022 College Football. I am sure the Pirate is happy.

Beat those excuse making Barners. Beat Bama. Go Justin. Charge! ….in most games.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good luck, son. Go Dawgs! (The UGA version)