Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football podcast: UGA has plenty to brag about with its recruiting success in Florida

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: UGA has plenty to brag about with its recruiting success in Florida

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for fans of the national champion Georgia Bulldogs. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest to keep the Bulldogs on top of the college football world. On episode No. 1,619 (Jan. 28, 2022) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about how Georgia’s recruiting success in Florida has contributed to its success -- including this season’s national championship.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 183 ✭✭✭ Junior

Am i the only one that can’t listen to the entire podcast because the page refreshes

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nope.

BA, those people working on it who you say are so much smarter than you - do they work in IT? The issue hasn't improved at all.

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t get why it’s taking months to get this refresh problem corrected. If there’s a desire to have viewers use the website to connect—this refresh makes it unlikely we will. I can’t watch the podcast on the site because on video, refresh takes me back to the beginning of the program.

• Options
    SCEdwards123SCEdwards123 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

I have stopped listening as well. I don't watch any of the video clips longer than a minute either because refresh cuts it off. Love the show but this refresh makes it impossible

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would hate to think that Dawgnation is failing to correct the refresh problem because "viewership" is incremented each time we click on the podcast to try and listen to the whole thing. That would be very disappointing. It is the only explanation that makes sense as to why Dawgnation is ignoring its listeners wishes to remove the refresh.

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is a really good point... as this is technically super easy, I agree that measurements and incentives may be the reason for the lag in "fixing" what has been (for a long time now) a problem of significance to the fans, but apparently not for the staff 🤔

"People behave as they're incented to behave"

"Anytime you see someone you know to be logical behaving in a way you perceive to be illogical, you don't know what's going on behind the scenes"

PS: Took two tries to post this in full... thank goodness I've learned to copy throughout typing anything more than 1-2 lines 😁