Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Vol Injured

2»

Comments

• Options
    Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I suppose it was lucky he hit his face when he fell...it could have been worse!

• Options
    dawgy1dawgy1 Posts: 27 ✭✭ Sophomore

I once fell on this guys fist not once but 4 or 5 times. I tried to get him to fall on my fist but he only did it one time. He tried a few times but missed.

• Options
    JKFlyfishJKFlyfish Posts: 558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The only person in denial about what actually happened is Butch Jones. Nigel Warrior punched Shy Tuttle in the face during practice. The end. Butch doesn't have control of his players and he may very well have a culture problem.

• Options
    rrich45rrich45 Posts: 60 ✭✭✭ Junior

Look CBJ may be telling the truth here.....And here's why....maybe he did fall on a helmet because it's hard not to fall when you get clocked in the eye like that!!! CBJ just left out the part of him getting punched and told us about the landing LOL Dang that looks bad!!!!

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@rrich45 said:
    Look CBJ may be telling the truth here.....And here's why....maybe he did fall on a helmet because it's hard not to fall when you get clocked in the eye like that!!! CBJ just left out the part of him getting punched and told us about the landing LOL Dang that looks bad!!!!

That's what I got out f it.

Butch never denies the kid being body slammed onto a helmet. He just says he fell on one.

And yeah, if someone shoves you into a pit of venomous snakes, you could technically say it was the snakes who caused the injury.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@rrich45 said:

Besides the point none of us really believe it, how do his players (who KNOW the truth) feel about it?

If he is lying in front of everyone he just lost whatever credibility he had we he "promises" anything or tells them the "truth."